INTRODUCING SLS LUX: DESIGNED TO INDULGE THE SENSES
801 South Miami Avenue, Miami, Florida 33130
The SLS brand has already taken luxury to a new level. Now, with SLS LUX, the brand excels into a new dimension of luxury living. In the premier SLS brand, SLS LUX, residents and guests alike can enjoy the finer things in life in the best location in Brickell, just at the corner of 8th St. and South Miami Avenue. SLS LUX is located across from Brickell CityCentre, the $1.2 billion mega project, where residents will have all the conveniences that this first-class mall will offer, including shopping at stores like Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Apple, Dining at Mario Batali Eataly, as well as numerous other brands that will be accommodated in the large shopping mall. The luxury development will have museum quality art throughout with artists such as Fernando Boterro and Matias Duville. Interior design will be by Yabu Pushelberg (The Designers of One Ocean, Marea, St. Regis, Apogee, the W Hotel, and many other luxurious projects) and Architecture will be by Arquictectonica, creators of the most iconic buildings in South Florida. The tower will be 57 stories high, will boast spacious 1, 2 and 3 Bedroom floorplans with private elevators and foyers, they will come fully finished with top of the line porcelain flooring and first class custom Italian kitchens with sub zero and wolf appliances and top of the line bathrooms designed by Yabu Pushelberg. Penthouses with rooftop terraces will kiss the sky on top of this gem of a building. This amenity rich development will include smart-home technology, access to SLS LUX’s resort-like amenities provided by the Hotel such as 24 hour room service, housekeeping, concierge services, VIP membership to the Hyde beach club in South Beach, tennis, volleyball, and soccer courts, first class full-service spa and fitness center, pool decks with food and beverage services, a sky lounge, 2 restaurants, and much more.
- Located in the heart of Brickell between upcoming Brickell CityCentre’s high-end retail and restaurants and the Mary Brickell Village shopping center.
- 57-story tower designed by internationally renowned architecture firm Arquitectonica, featuring the first LED façade by prominent lighting artist Ana Martinez.
- Interiors designed by Yabu Pushelberg.
- Museum-quality art in all common areas, including works by renowned artists such as Fernando Botero and Matias Duville, among others, and exterior art mural installation by Fabian Burgos.
- Ground floor restaurant by celebrated chef Katsuya Uechi and cocktail lounge by SBar.
- 450 luxury condominiums featuring private elevators.
- A limited collection of 12 Penthouse Residences on the top three floors with 12 foot ceilings, custom gourmet kitchens and panoramic skyline, Biscayne Bay, and Atlantic Ocean views.
- Two assigned self-parking spaces available for most units in secured parking garage, or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.
- Rental program by sbe for designer suites.
SLS LUX Deposit Structure
- 30% contract (Now)
- 10% when construction reaches the 9th floor (December 2015)
- 10% when building tops off (December 2016)
- 50% at closing (December 2017)
RESIDENCES FEATURES: SLEEK KITCHENS EXQUISITE BATHS
• Stunning views of Biscayne Bay and the Miami skyline. • Residences delivered fully finished with several choices of imported porcelain tile flooring pre-selected by award-winning interior design firm Yabu Pushelberg. • Elegant semi-private elevator with biometrics technology. • Private vestibules in all residences. • Spacious, fully finished walk-in closets in all master bedrooms. • Residences available with either 9 or 10 foot smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces. • Rain Showers and spa tubs in all master bathrooms. • Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and wrap-around terraces in all corner units. • Select residences include barbecue grill area on terrace. • Exclusive collection of 12 Penthouse Residences with 12-foot ceilings; some with private rooftop pools and outdoor spas. • Pre-wired for high-speed communications multiple telephone lines and cable. • The latest in “Smart Building” technology features custom SLS LUX app, linking residents to SLS Brickell professional concierge services and building amenities • Home Automation system. • Two self-parking spaces available for most residences. • Contemporary Italian kitchen cabinets by Italkraft. • Several choices of cabinet finishes and stone counter tops pre-selected by Yabu Pushelberg. (optional full backsplashes). • Top-of-the-line stainless steel appliance package includes integrated paneled 36” Subzero refrigerator/freezer, Wolf drawer microwave, Wolf silent dishwasher, Wolf built-in convection oven and ceramic glass stovetop. • Stainless steel, under-mount oversized zero radius square edge sink with single lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer. • Premium European cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and full size mirrors designed by Yabu Pushelberg. • Double designer vessel bowl lavatories in master baths in select residences. • Elongated water closet. • Spacious spa tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in select residences. • Imported porcelain flooring, base and walls in wet areas. • Designer faucets. • Powder Room in select residences.